RANITIDINE 150- ranitidine hydrochloride tablet, coated
Marc Glassman, Inc.
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 168 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition.
See your doctor
- with other acid reducers
- If you have kidney disease, except under the advice supervision of a doctor.
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if the individual blister unit is open or torn
- store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- protect from light
- this product is sodium and sugar free
croscarmellose sodium, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talcum, titanium dioxide
*Compare to the Active Ingredient in Zantac150®
Acid Reducer 150
RANITIDINE 150 mg
Relieves & Prevents Heartburn
Acid Reducer 150
| RANITIDINE 150
ranitidine hcl tablets 150mg tablet, coated
|Labeler — Marc Glassman, Inc. (094487477)|
Revised: 09/2019 Marc Glassman, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.