RANITIDINE 150- ranitidine hydrochloride tablet, coated
Walmart Stores Inc.
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 168 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or diziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- protect from light
- this product is sodium and sugar free
FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
Call 1-888- 287-1915
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF FOIL SEAL UNDER CAP PRINTED WITH “SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION” IS BROKEN OR MISSING
IMPORTANT: Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Tablets, 150 mg
- PREVENTS AND
acid indigestion and sour stomach
150 mg 24 TABLETS (24 DOSES)
equate™ NDC 49035-404-34
Ranitidine Tablets, 150 mg
- PREVENTS AND RELIEVES
and sour stomach
150 mg 24 TABLETS (24 DOSES)
|RANITIDINE 150 ranitidine hydrochloride tablets 150mg tablet, coated|
|Labeler — Walmart Stores Inc. (051957769)|
Revised: 05/2018 Walmart Stores Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.