RADIAGUARD ADVANCED RADIATION RELIEF- lidocaine hydrochloride lotion
SMOOTH SIDE, INC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine HCl 1.00%
- For the temporary relief of pain (and itching) associated with minor burns, sunburns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, or minor skin irritations.
For external use only.
- in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Avoid contact with the eyes
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
ask a health professional before use
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) and protect from moisture.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Calendula Officinals Extract, Camellia Sineisis (Green Tea) Extract, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglyerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-80, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine.
| RADIAGUARD ADVANCED RADIATION RELIEF |
lidocaine hydrochloride lotion
|Labeler — SMOOTH SIDE, INC (041489180)|
Revised: 11/2020 SMOOTH SIDE, INC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.