R AND CO PALM READER ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER- alcohol gel
220 Laboratories Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 69% v/v
• hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin
• recommended for repeated use
• for use when soap and water are not available
Flammable, keep away from fire/flame
For external use only
Do not use
• in children less than 2 months of age
• on open skin wounds
When using this product • do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• irritation and redness develop
• condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
• supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
• store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
• avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf juice, aminomethyl propanol, carbomer, glycerin, propanediol, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, water
You may also report serious side effects to this phone number.
Mon-Fri 9:00 AM — 5:00 PM
Distributed by: Rogue & Co. LLC. Miami, FL 33137
| R AND CO PALM READER ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER |
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler — 220 Laboratories Inc. (783247950)|
|220 Laboratories Inc.||783247950||manufacture (57367-201)|
Revised: 06/2020 220 Laboratories Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.