PUTTISU- zinc oxide and titanium dioxide liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Titanium Dioxide 5.95%, Zinc Oxide 9.70%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children
- Applying liberally an evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures
- spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or high and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months age: Ask a doctor
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE
POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE (4000 MPA.S)
ALKYL (C12-15) BENZOATE
LIMONIA ACIDISSIMA BARK
ZANTHOXYLUM PIPERITUM FRUIT PULP
GREEN TEA LEAF
HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA TOP
TANACETUM COCCINEUM FLOWER
NYMPHAEA ALBA FLOWER
CORYMBIA CITRIODORA LEAF OIL
POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID STEARATE
POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE (11 MICRONS)
VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER
SODIUM PALMITOYL PROLINE
| PUTTISU |
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide liquid
|Labeler — Jellycup, Inc. (694888221)|
|Cosmax, Inc.||689049693||manufacture (73419-0001)|
Revised: 03/2020 Jellycup, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.