PROJECT SUNSCREEN BABY MINERAL SUNSCREEN ROLL-ON SPF-50- titanium dioxide and zinc oxide lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 5%
ZINC OXIDE 7%
- HELPS PREVENT SUNBURN
- IF USED AS DIRECTED WITH OTHER SUN PROTECTION MEASURES (SEE DIRECTIONS), DECREASES THE RISK OF SKIN CANCER AND EARLY SKIN AGING CAUSED BY THE SUN.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF PRODUCTS IS SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- shake well before use
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating:
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially 10am–2pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- PROTECT THIS PRODUCT FROM EXCESSIVE HEAT AND DIRECT SUN
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Propanediol, Glycerin, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1
Dimethicone, Stearyl/Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
Call 424.262.9462, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm PST or visit projectsunscreen.com
| PROJECT SUNSCREEN BABY MINERAL SUNSCREEN ROLL-ON
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide lotion
|Labeler — PROJECT SUNSCREEN (080823314)|
|VEGE-KURL, INC.||021072509||manufacture (72688-110)|
Revised: 06/2020 PROJECT SUNSCREEN
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.