PROCURETRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC- bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate and polymyxin b sulfate ointment
TWIN MED, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin Zinc…………400 units
Neomycin Sulfate 5mg (equivalent to 3.5 mg Neomycin)
Polymyxin B Sulfate ….5000 units
First Aid Antibiotic
First aid to prevent infection in
- Minor cuts
- Clean the affected area
- Apply small amount of this product(an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of the finger on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
For External Use Only.
- In the eyes
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- The condition persists or gets worse
- A rash or allergic reaction develops
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away
- Store at controlled room temperature 15 o — 30 o C(59 o- -86 o F)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
- Tamper Evident
- Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
White Soft Paraffin
| PROCURETRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC
TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC |
bacitracin zinc neomycin sulfate polymyxin b ointment
|Labeler — TWIN MED, LLC (009579330)|
|Registrant — TWIN MED, LLC (009579330)|
Revised: 08/2022 TWIN MED, LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.