Pain Reliever: Package Insert and Label Information
PAIN RELIEVER- acetaminophen tablet
L.N.K. International, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
|adults and children 12 years and over|| |
■ take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
|children 6-11 years|| |
■ take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Questions or comments?
Principal display panel
active ingredient in
Tylenol® Regular Strength
Acetaminophen 325 mg
PAIN RELIEVER/FEVER REDUCER
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered
trademark Tylenol® Regular Strength. 50844 ORG042110416
LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Quality Plus 44-104
| PAIN RELIEVER |
|Labeler — L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||pack (50844-104)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||manufacture (50844-104)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (50844-104)|
Revised: 05/2023 L.N.K. International, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.