Pain Relief PM: Package Insert and Label Information
PAIN RELIEF PM- diphenhydramine hydrochloride and acetaminophen tablet
Pioneer Life Sciences, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine 25 mg
Pain Reliever/fever reducer
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pain with accompanying sleeplessness
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage can occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetamenophen may cause severe skin reactions,symptoms may include
- Skin reddening
If skin reaction occour stop use and seek medical help right away
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using this product
•drowsiness will occur
•avoid alcoholic beverages
•do not drive or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
•sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
•pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
•fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
•new symptoms occur
•redness or swelling is present
•new symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- take 2 caplets bedtime
- do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours unless directed by doctor
- children under 12 years do not use
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- do not use if foil or inner seal is broken or missing
pregelatinized starch, povidone, stearic acid powder, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, talc
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Call 1-732-698-5070 Monday through Friday 9AM–5PM EST or www.pioneerlifesciences.com
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
| PAIN RELIEF PM |
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine tablet
|Labeler — Pioneer Life Sciences, LLC (014092742)|
Revised: 05/2021 Pioneer Life Sciences, LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.