Pain Relief PM Extra Strength: Package Insert and Label Information
PAIN RELIEF PM EXTRA STRENGTH- acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, coated
H E B
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each gelcap)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps at bedtime
- do not take more than 2 gelcaps of this product in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid high humidity
- use by expiration date on package
ammonium hydroxide, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #3, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, simethicone, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Tylenol® PM Extra Strengthactive ingredients*
Acetaminophen, 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep-Aid
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by Johnson & Johnson
Corporation, owner of the registered
trademark Tylenol® PM Extra Strength.
50844 REV0322A55631 34856-2208
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
MADE WITH PRIDE AND
CARE FOR H-E-B®,
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
If you aren’t completely
pleased with this product,
we’ll be happy to replace
it or refund your money.You have our word on it.
|PAIN RELIEF PM EXTRA STRENGTH acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl tablet, coated|
|Labeler — H E B (007924756)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||manufacture (37808-556), pack (37808-556)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||manufacture (37808-556)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||manufacture (37808-556)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||manufacture (37808-556)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (37808-556)|
Revised: 09/2022 H E B
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.