PAIN RELIEF COOLING, EXTRA STRENGTH- menthol, unspecified form patch
J.R. Watkins, LLC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporary relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
For external use only.
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad
- excessive redness or irritation is present
- condition worsens
- pain persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- with any other creams, ointments, sprays, liniments, or other topical products containing menthol
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- gently fold patch in half and remove one side of backing. Apply exposed adhesive to the site of pain.
- remove remaining film from the other side and finish applying to skin
- use on affected areas for up to 12 hours. Children 12 years of younger: ask a doctor
- Store in a cool & dry place. Protect from excessive moisture. Do no refrigerate or freeze.
Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Mineral Oil, Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer
J.R WATKINS, LLC
OAKLAND, CA 94612
REMEDIES FOR BODY™
PAIN RELIEF PATCHES
WITH 7.5% NATURAL MENTHOL
Crafted to provide
lasting pain relief
Cooling therapy to
BACKACHES, SORE MUSCLES & JOINT PAIN
FAST ACTING COOLING RELIEF
5 INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED PATCHES
5.51″x3.94″ (14 cm x 10 cm)
| PAIN RELIEF
COOLING, EXTRA STRENGTH |
menthol, unspecified form patch
|Labeler — J.R. Watkins, LLC. (081071049)|
Revised: 10/2022 J.R. Watkins, LLC.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.