Pain Relief Childrens: Package Insert and Label Information
PAIN RELIEF CHILDRENS- acetaminophen tablet, chewable
Rite Aid Corporation
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- sore throat
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product
do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing; do not swallow tablets whole
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (chewable tablets)*|
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a doctor|
|36-47||4-5||1 1/2 tablets|
|60-71||9-10||2 1/2 tablets|
*or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid high humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
Questions or comments?
Principal display panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Children’s Tylenol ®**
FOR AGES 2-11 YEARS
CHILDREN’S PAIN RELIEF ACETAMINOPHEN
ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg CHEWABLE TABLETS
PAIN RELIEVER/FEVER REDUCER
contains no aspirin or ibuprofen
chew or crush tablets completely
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER
CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson
& Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark
Children’s Tylenol®. 50844 REV0522C45008
RITE AID, 30 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
If you’re not satisfied, we’llhappily refund your money.
Rite Aid 44-450
|PAIN RELIEF CHILDRENS acetaminophen tablet, chewable|
|Labeler — Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||pack (11822-4450)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||manufacture (11822-4450), pack (11822-4450)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (11822-4450)|
|LNK International, Inc.||117025878||manufacture (11822-4450)|
Revised: 05/2023 Rite Aid Corporation
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.