PAIN RELIEF- acetaminophen tablet, film coated
Topco Associates, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
*may contain this ingredient
EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL®
ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg
PAIN RELIEVER • FEVER REDUCER
Contains no aspirin
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
© TOPCO LNKA0422
Scan here for more information
or call 1-888-423-0139
This TopCare® product is laboratory
tested to guarantee its highest quality.
Your total satisfaction is guaranteed.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the
registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol®. 50844 ORG122053115
|PAIN RELIEF acetaminophen tablet, film coated|
|Labeler — Topco Associates, LLC (006935977)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||pack (36800-991)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||manufacture (36800-991)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||manufacture (36800-991)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||manufacture (36800-991)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (36800-991)|
Revised: 07/2022 Topco Associates, LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.