PAIN AND FEVER CHILDRENS- acetaminophen tablet, chewable
Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- sore throat
- the common cold
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing; do not swallow tablets whole
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (chewable tablets)*|
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a doctor|
|36-47||4-5||1 1/2 tablets|
|60-71||9-10||2 1/2 tablets|
*or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- avoid high humidity
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
Compare to Children’s Tylenol® active ingredient†
children’s PAIN & FEVER
Acetaminophen 160 mg
■ Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
■ Aspirin Free
■ Ibuprofen Free
24 Chewable Tablets
Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Satisfaction guaranteed — Or we’ll
replace it or give you your money
back. For questions or comments
please call 1-888-287-1915.
DISTRIBUTED BY: Walmart Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
† This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Children’s Tylenol®.
| PAIN AND FEVER
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
|Labeler — Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||pack (49035-777)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||manufacture (49035-777), pack (49035-777)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (49035-777)|
|LNK International, Inc.||117025878||manufacture (49035-777)|
Revised: 11/2022 Wal-Mart Stores Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.