P P INTERNATIONAL INC. HAND SANITIZER- alcohol gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v. ………. Antimicrobial
Antimicrobial, Hand Sanitizer
- For handwashing to decrease microbial contamination on the skin
- May be reapplied during the day as required.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do not Drink.
- In the eyes
- In case of contact,rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Then contact physician.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness devleops and persist for more that 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product
- Briskly rub hands together until dry
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 20ºC to 250ºC(68ºF-77ºF)
- May discolor certain fabrics
Glycerin, Water ,Propylene Glycol, Carbomer ,Aminomethyl Propanol,Isopropyl Myristate.
| P P INTERNATIONAL INC.
HAND SANITIZER |
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler — Adonis, LLC. (116983147)|
Revised: 08/2020 Adonis, LLC.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.