OSTEO BI-FLEX JOINT HEALTH PAIN RELIEVING- menthol and methyl salicylate cream
Rexall Sundown, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 10%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: — arthritis — simple backache — strains — bruises — sprains
For external use only.
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating patches) to the area of use
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Irritation develops/excessive irritation occurs
ask a health care professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. For best results apply daily or as directed by a physician
- After applying, wash hands with soap and water. Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
aloe barbadensis juice, boswellia serrata extract, carbomer, chondroitin sulfate, ethylhexylglycerin, glucosamine sulfate, glyceryl stearate SE, lanolin, magnesium sulfate, methylsulfonylmethane, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water.
call 1-888-VITAHELP (848-2435)
| OSTEO BI-FLEX JOINT HEALTH PAIN RELIEVING |
menthol, methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler — Rexall Sundown, LLC (080774588)|
Revised: 08/2017 Rexall Sundown, LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.