ONLY FOR — WIPES- benzalkonium chloride cloth
O4 Global Trading Usa, Llc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.5%
For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
• For external use only
• Do not use in the eyes.
• Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
• Keep this out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• To dispense, lift cover, remove seal, pull center sheet from roll, twist to a point, and feed through dispenser hole in cover.
• Use entire wipe to thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists.
• To sanitize, use multiple wipes.
• Discard after single use.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packing.
Purified water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Fragrance, Ethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene glycol, DMDM hydantoin, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.
Cleans & disinfects
Contains ALOE VERA
Keep in cool and dry place.
- Disinfects and eliminates germs
- For daily cleaning
- Does not require rinsing
MADE IN CHINA
O4 GLOBAL TRADING LLC.
2241 S Watson Road Suite
121, Arlington, TX 78818.
HOW TO USE:
1 LIFT THE LABEL
2 PULL OUT THE WIPES
3 CLOSE THE LABEL
4 CLEAN THE SURFACE
5 DISPOSE OF THE WIPES
| ONLY FOR — WIPES |
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler — O4 Global Trading Usa, Llc (081226861)|
Revised: 09/2019 O4 Global Trading Usa, Llc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.