NIGHT TIME MULTI SYMPTOM FLU COLD MEDICINE- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide and doxylamine succinate capsule, liquid filled
Salado Sales, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be sings of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take more than 8 capsules per 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules with water every 6 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- protect from heat, humidity and light
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
D&C yellow #10, edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
COMPARE TO VICKS® NYQUIL® COLD & FLU LIQUICAPS® ACTIVE INGREDIENTS*
MULTI-SYMPTOM FLU & COLD MEDICINE
• ACETAMINOPHEN — PAIN RELIEVER/FEVER REDUCER
• DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr — COUGH SUPPRESSANT
• DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE — ANTIHISTAMINE
ACHES & PAINS
ASSOCIATED WITH THE
COMMON COLD & FLU
12 LIQUID CAPS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® NyQuil® Cold & Flu LiquiCaps®.
Distributed by Consumer Value Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 6115, Temple, Texas 76502
Product of ChinaPackaged and Quality Assured in the USA
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
|NIGHT TIME MULTI SYMPTOM FLU COLD MEDICINE acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate capsule, liquid filled|
|Labeler — Salado Sales, Inc. (009830555)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK (57243-660)|
Revised: 06/2020 Salado Sales, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.