NEUTROGENA MINERAL ULTRA SHEER DRY-TOUCH FACE AND BODY SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM UVA-UVB SPF 50- zinc oxide stick
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide (21.6%)
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain some fabrics
Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Synthetic Wax, Paraffin, Silica, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, Isopropyl Myristate, Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.neutrogena.com
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
Skillman, NJ 08558
DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED BRAND
ULTRA SHEER ®
FACE & BODY STICK
UVA/UVB SPF 50
NET WT 1.5 OZ (42g)
| NEUTROGENA MINERAL ULTRA SHEER DRY-TOUCH FACE AND BODY SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM UVA-UVB SPF 50
zinc oxide stick
|Labeler — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Revised: 09/2021 Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.