NEUTROGENA INVISIBLE DAILY DEFENSE SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene lotion
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
- Store at room temperature
Water, Glycerin, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Silica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylyl Methicone, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Polyurethane-62, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-6, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Yellow 5, Red 40
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.neutrogena.com
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
#1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED BRAND
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
sun + environment
water resistant (80 minutes)
3.0 FL OZ (88 mL)
| NEUTROGENA INVISIBLE DAILY DEFENSE SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, and octocrylene lotion
|Labeler — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Revised: 01/2021 Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.