NEOSPORIN PAIN ITCH SCAR- bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate and pramoxine hydrochloride ointment
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin 500 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Neomycin 3.5 mg||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Pramoxine HCl 10 mg||External analgesic|
first aid to help prevent infection and for temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor:
For external use only.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Petrolatum, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Pyruvate
call toll-free 800-223-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
Skillman, NJ 08558
+ PAIN + ITCH + SCAR
Pain and Itch Relief
FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC/PAIN RELIEVING OINTMENT
Bacitracin Zinc — Neomycin Sulfate — Polymyxin B Sulfate –
NET WT 1.0 OZ (28.3 g)
| NEOSPORIN PAIN ITCH SCAR |
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate, and pramoxine hydrochloride ointment
|Labeler — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Revised: 09/2021 Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.