NAMMAN MUAY PAIN RELIEVING- menthol and methyl salicylate liniment
Devakam Apothecary Hall, Co, Ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 31%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
allergic reactions to aspirin or salicylates.
- use only as directed
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation of the skin develops
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
- Massage into affected area until thoroughly absorbed into the skin.
- Shake well before use.
- Fod individuals 12 years of age and older: Apply generously to the affected area not more than 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Alcohol, DC Red#17, DC Yellow#11, Disodium EDTA, Eucalyptus Oil, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water
| NAMMAN MUAY PAIN RELIEVING |
menthol, methyl salicylate liniment
|Labeler — Devakam Apothecary Hall, Co, Ltd. (661733091)|
Revised: 10/2020 Devakam Apothecary Hall, Co, Ltd.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.