MVP SANITIZER TISSUE- alcohol liquid
KONAD CO., LTD
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
Open cover, pull needed number of sheets, reseal after each use.
1) For external use only.
2) THESE WIPES DO NOT REPLACE WIPES USED FOR MEDICAL PROCEDURES. THESE WIPES ARE MEANT FOR GENERAL CLEANING.
3) Keep in a dry place away from fire.
4) Keep this product out of reach of children.
5) If swallowed, get immediate medical help, or contact the nearest Poison Control Center.
6) Do not use in, or contact the eyes. If contact occurs flush immediately with water.
7) Discontinue use if irritation and/or redness occur. If the condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician immediately.
8) Storage and handling;
A) Avoid storing under direct sunlight, or expose to continuous high heat.
B) Do not discard in the toilet as it may cause clogging.
C) Please close the lid after dispensing to maintain purity. Alcohol by nature evaporates quickly
Water, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, So phora Flavescens Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Hydroxyaceto phenone, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citricacid, Menthol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance
| MVP SANITIZER TISSUE |
|Labeler — KONAD CO., LTD (688329887)|
|Registrant — KONAD CO., LTD (688329887)|
|KONAD CO., LTD||688329887||manufacture (74740-602)|
Revised: 07/2020 KONAD CO., LTD
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.