MUCUS RELIEF DM EXTENDED RELEASE CAPLETS- guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hydrobromide tablet
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Guaifenesin 600 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- for children under12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
do not use more than directed.
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regards for timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1 or 2 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
store between 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)
carbomer, colloidal silicon dioxide, D&Cyellow #10 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, talc
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredients in Mucinex® DM††
Mucus Relief DM
GUAIFENESIN 600 mg /
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr 30 mg
EXPECTORANT / COUGH SUPPRESSANT
- Controls Cough
- Thins & Loosens Mucus
††This product is not manufactured or distributed RB Health (US) LLC, owner of the registered trademark Mucinex® DM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
WALGREENS Mucus Relief DM
| MUCUS RELIEF DM EXTENDED RELEASE CAPLETS |
guaifenesin, dextromethorphan hbr tablet
|Labeler — Walgreens (008965063)|
Revised: 01/2022 Walgreens
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.