MUCUS RELIEF COUGH CHILDRENS- dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
Guaifenesin 100 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help your child get to sleep
in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- shake well before using
|children 6 to 12 years||5-10 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to 5 years||2.5-5 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, dextrose, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to active ingredients in Children’s Mucinex® Cough††
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr 5 mg /
GUAIFENESIN 100 mg / EXPECTORANT
- Breaks up the mucus that causes congestion while controlling coughs
AGES 4-11 YEARS
DOSAGE CUP PROVIDED
FL OZ (mL)
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by RB Health (US) LLC, owner of the registered trademark Mucinex®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
WALGREENS Children’s Cough Cherry Flavor
| MUCUS RELIEF COUGH
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifensin liquid
|Labeler — Walgreens (008965063)|
Revised: 03/2022 Walgreens
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.