MUCUS RELIEF- guaifenesin tablet
SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
helps loosen phlegm(mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. 1-800-222-1222
- do not crush, chew, or break caplet
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 caplet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Colloidal sillicone dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyvinyl pyrrolidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY, CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
- Guaifenesin 400 mg
Relieves Chest Congestion
| MUCUS RELIEF |
|Labeler — SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC (179621011)|
|ELYSIUM PHARMACEUTICALS LTD||915664486||manufacture (68210-0116)|
Revised: 11/2020 SPIRIT PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.