MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF- dimenhydrinate tablet
CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- marked drowsiness may occur
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activity
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours;do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours,or as directed by a doctor|
|children 6 to under12 years||½ to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours;do not exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours,or as directed by a doctor|
|children 2 to under6 years||½ tablet every 6-8 hours;do not exceed 1½ tablets in 24 hours,or as directed by a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 35 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
Compare to the
Active Ingredient in
DRAMAMINE® ORIGINAL FORMULA*
Motion Sickness Relief
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg | Antiemetic
Prevents: Nausea, Vomiting & Dizziness
for Children & Adults
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Medtech Products Inc., owner of the registered trademark
Dramamine® Original Formula.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Distributed by C.D.M.A., Inc.©
43157 W 9 Mile Rd
Novi, MI 48375
Quality Choice 44-198
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF dimenhydrinate tablet|
|Labeler — CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC (011920774)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||pack (63868-034)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||manufacture (63868-034)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||pack (63868-034)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||pack (63868-034)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||pack (63868-034)|
Revised: 09/2021 CHAIN DRUG MARKETING ASSOCIATION INC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.