MINTOX- aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide and dimethicone suspension
A-S Medication Solutions
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 200 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- symptoms referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• kidney disease
• a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls between meals, at bedtime, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 16 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 85 mg, sodium 3 mg
- store at room temperature and avoid freezing
- keep tightly closed
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
NDC: 50090-1538-0 355 mL in a BOTTLE
| MINTOX |
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, dimethicone suspension
|Labeler — A-S Medication Solutions (830016429)|
|A-S Medication Solutions||830016429||RELABEL (50090-1538)|
Revised: 09/2021 A-S Medication Solutions
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.