MILK OF MAGNESIA MINT: Package Insert and Label Information
MILK OF MAGNESIA MINT- magnesium hydroxide liquid
Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 15 mL tablespoonful)
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor
- drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 to 4 tablespoonfuls|
|children 6 to 11 years||1 to 2 tablespoonfuls|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- each 15 mL tablespoonful contains: magnesium 500 mg
- store at room temperature tightly closed
- do not freeze
flavor, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium hypochlorite
| MILK OF MAGNESIA MINT |
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler — Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant — GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
|GCP Laboratories||965480861||manufacture (57896-647)|
Revised: 03/2023 Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.