MICONAZOLE NITRATE- miconazole nitrate aerosol, spray
American Sales Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves symptoms of jock itch including itching, burning and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF.
- do not get into eyes or mouth
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 2 weeks for jock itch
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age. Do not use for diaper rash. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks. If conditions persist, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clear nozzle under running water
Disteardimonium Hectorite, Isobutane, Kaolin, SD Alcohol 40-B, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2%
CURES MOST JOCK ITCH
RELIEVES ITCHING, CHAFING, AND BURNING
NET WT 4.6 OZ (130 g)
| MICONAZOLE NITRATE |
jock itch spray talc free aerosol, spray
|Labeler — American Sales Company (809183973)|
Revised: 12/2019 American Sales Company
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.