MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2%- miconazole nitrate aerosol, spray
Dolgencorp, Inc. (Dollar General & Rexall)
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, burning and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- do not get into eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 2 weeks
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks; if condition persists, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- if nozzle clogs, clean with a pin
store between 20º and 30ºC (68º and 86ºF)
disteardimonium hectorite, isobutane, kaolin, SD alcohol 40-B, zea mays (corn) starch
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- Cures most jock itch
- Relieves itching, chafing and burning
NET WT 4.6 OZ (130g)
| MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2%
jock itch spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler — Dolgencorp, Inc. (Dollar General & Rexall) (068331990)|
Revised: 06/2019 Dolgencorp, Inc. (Dollar General & Rexall)
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.