MEIJER ANALGESIC WITH ALOE TOPICAL ANALGESIC- trolamine salicylate cream
Meijer Distribution, INC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Trolamine Salicylate 10%
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only.
ALLERGY ALERT if prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use with heating pads or other heating devices
- if you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby , seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Adults and children 10 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 4 times daily
- children under 10 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Potassium Phosphate, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Water.
DIST. BY MEIJER
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
Trolamine Salicylate 10% | Aloe
Non-Greasy | Fast-Acting
NET WT 3 OZ (85g)
Reliable, Non-Aspirin Relief
| MEIJER ANALGESIC WITH ALOE
TOPICAL ANALGESIC |
trolamine salicylate cream
|Labeler — Meijer Distribution, INC (006959555)|
|Registrant — Garcoa, Inc. (036464697)|
|Sigan Industries INC.||255106239||MANUFACTURE (41250-418)|
Revised: 01/2020 Meijer Distribution, INC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.