MEDIQUE MEDI-LAX ENTERIC COATED- bisacodyl tablet, sugar coated
Unifirst First Aid Corporation
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for the temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
Stop use and ask a doctor if you
- have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Adults and children 12 years and older: 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose
Children under 12 years: do not give to children under 12 years of age
- store between 68º to 77ºF (20º to 25ºC)
- tamper evident sealed blister pack(s)
- do not use if a blister unit is torn, broken or shows any signs of tampering
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C Yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C Yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac glaze, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Bisacodyl Delayed-Release Tablets USP, 5 mg
*Compare to the active ingredients in Ducolax®
Enteric Coated Tablets
Tamper Evident Blister Pack
| MEDIQUE MEDI-LAX ENTERIC COATED |
bisacodyl 5 mg tablet, sugar coated
|Labeler — Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Revised: 03/2020 Unifirst First Aid Corporation
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.