MEDIPAP COOL- levomenthol patch
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
For the temporarily relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove patch from film
- Apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days
- Remove patch from skin after at most 8 hours’ application
Children undress 12 years of age: consult a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
- with a heating pad
- with, or at the same time as, other external analgesic products
When using this product
- do not use otherwise than directed
- avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly
Ask a doctor before use if you are prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash, itching, or excessive skin irritation develops
- conditions worsen
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Felbinac, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diisopropanolamine, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Monolaurate, Conc. Glycerin, Titanium Oxide, Kaolin, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Dihydroxyaluminum Aminoacetate Hydrate, Disodium Edetate Hydrate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Gelatin, Carbomer Solution, Tartaric Acid, Ferric Oxide, Butylhydroxytoluene, Purified Water
| MEDIPAP COOL |
|Labeler — Cho-A Pharm.Co.,Ltd. (688056831)|
|Registrant — Cho-A Pharm.Co.,Ltd. (688056831)|
|Cho-A Pharm.Co.,Ltd.||688056831||manufacture (58354-107)|
Revised: 12/2019 Cho-A Pharm.Co.,Ltd.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.