MECLIZINE- meclizine hydrochloride tablet, chewable
RedPharm Drug, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25mg
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness associated with motion sickness
Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Do not take unless directed by a doctor if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Do not take if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- doage should be taken 1 hour before travel starts
|Adults and children 12 years and over|| |
take 1 or 2 tablets once daily or as directed by doctor
- Tamper Evident: do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Croscarmellose sodium, dextrose, FD&C Red#40, flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium saccharine, stearic acid
Adverse drug event call (800) 687-0176 (M — F, 8AM — 4PM EST).
*Compare to the active ingredient in Bonine ®
Meclizine HCl 25mg
• Motion Sickness • Nausea • Vomiting
| MECLIZINE |
meclizine hcl 25mg tablet, chewable
|Labeler — RedPharm Drug, Inc. (828374897)|
|RedPharm Drug, Inc.||828374897||repack (67296-1750), relabel (67296-1750)|
Revised: 01/2020 RedPharm Drug, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.