MEANINGFUL BEAUTY DARK SPOT CORRECTING TREATMENT- hydroquinone lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
lightens discoloration spots and blotches in the skin such as age and liver spots
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued.
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using and after using this product in order to prevent darkening from recurring.
Water, octyldodecanol, cyclopentasiloxane, hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-37, glycolic acid, cyclohexasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, propylene glycol, glyceryl dilaurate, PPG-1 trideceth-6, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, PEG-40 stearate, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance
Within US 1-800-490-4134
Santa Monica, CA 90405
to help visibly reduce the
appearance of dark
pigmented age spots
Developed to help lighten
or fade dark age spots or
1 FL OZ/30mL
| MEANINGFUL BEAUTY DARK SPOT CORRECTING TREATMENT |
|Labeler — Guthy-Renker LLC (948861877)|
Revised: 10/2016 Guthy-Renker LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.