MAJOR BACITRACIN- bacitracin zinc ointment
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin Zinc 500 Units per gram
First Aid Antibiotic
First Aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For External Use Only.
- in eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, due to the possiblity of anaphylactic shock
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
In care of deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Before use in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- The condition persists or gets worse
- A rash or allergic reaction develops
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of the product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
mineral oil, white petrolatum
Avoid excessive heat and humidity
Store at room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Tamper evident. Do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
17177 N Laurel Park Drive
Livonia, MI 48152
Product of USA
| MAJOR BACITRACIN |
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler — Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Registrant — Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA LLC (079424163)|
Revised: 05/2020 Major Pharmaceuticals
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.