MAALOX ANTACID — aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide and dimethicone liquid
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide (equiv. to dried gel, USP) 200 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
Simethicone 20 mg
for the relief of
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
do not exceed 16 teaspoonsful (80 mL) in a 24-hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks unless directed by a doctor
- shake well before using
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2-4 tsp (10-20 mL) up to 4 times a day or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12: ask a doctor
- each teaspoon contains: calcium 25 mg and magnesium 85 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- does not meet USP requirements for preservative effectiveness
butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, simethicone emulsion, sorbitol
Antacid & Anti-Gas
Fast Relief of:
Sour Stomach & Upset Stomach
Maalox Antacid 12 fl oz (355 mL)
image of package label
| MAALOX ANTACID |
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, simethicone liquid
|Labeler — Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Revised: 01/2012 Physicians Total Care, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.