LUMASOL- homosalate, octisalate, avobenzone and octocrylene spray
Luma Suncare, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%
* helps prevent sunburn
* if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
FLAMMABLE. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
* Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
* after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
* immediately after towel drying
* at least every 2 hours
* Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
* Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
* Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 100 °F/40 °C.
Alcohol Denat., C28-52 Olefin/Undecylenic Acid Copolymer, Isododecane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diisopropyl Adipate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Silica Silylate, Menthoxypropanediol
Questions? Call # (317) 586-2765
Packaging for inner glass
First image of outer packaging
Second image of outer packagingInner 10 mL vial packageLumasol Outer Packaging Part 1Lumasol Outer Packaging Part 2
| LUMASOL |
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene spray
|Labeler — Luma Suncare, Inc. (117363673)|
Revised: 03/2020 Luma Suncare, Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.