Lubricant Drops: Package Insert and Label Information
LUBRICANT DROPS- carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
Cardinal Health, 110 dba LEADER
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Discard 90 days after opening
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; calcium chloride; magnesium chloride; potassium chloride; purified water; stabilized oxychloro complex; and sodium chloride. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
| LUBRICANT DROPS |
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler — Cardinal Health, 110 dba LEADER (063997360)|
Revised: 06/2021 Cardinal Health, 110 dba LEADER
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.