LITTLE REMEDIES INFANT FEVER/PAIN RELIEVER- acetaminophen liquid
Medtech Products Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains which may be associated with the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache
Liver warning : This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- t his product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult us e
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- s hake well before using
- find the right dose on the chart below. (If possible, use weight to determine dose; otherwise, use age.)
- only use the enclosed AccuSafe® syringe
- remove cap, insert syringe to flow restrictor and invert bottle
- pull back syringe until filled to prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child’s mouth (toward the inner cheek)
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period
- replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
|Weight (lbs)||Age (yrs)||Dose|
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a doctor|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 20-25º C (68-77º F)
- AccuSafe® dosing device enclosed
- check expiration date on bottle or box before using
benzoic acid, carboxymethlcellulose, glycerin, natural berry flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose, sodium benzoate, water, xanthan gum
1-800- 54-8853 Mon. – Fri. 8:00 a.m.to 8:00 p.m. EST
Acetaminophen 160 mg / 5 mL
natural berry flavor2 FL OZ (59 mL)
|LITTLE REMEDIES INFANT FEVER/PAIN RELIEVER acetaminophen liquid|
|Labeler — Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Revised: 01/2020 Medtech Products Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.