Leader Ready to Use Mineral Oil Laxative: Package Insert and Label Information
LEADER READY TO USE MINERAL OIL LAXATIVE- mineral oil enema
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each 118 mL delivered dose)
Mineral oil 100%
- for relief of occasional constipation
- for relief of fecal impaction
- for removal of residue after barium administration
For rectal use only
Ask a doctor before use
- if you have abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- if you have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- if you have already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- if constipation continues after one week of use, contact your doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement within 15 minutes of using this product
- you need to use a laxative for more than one week
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Single daily dose (per 24 hours).
|adults & children 12 years and over||1 bottle once daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years||1/2 bottle once daily discard unused portion|
|children under 2 years||DO NOT USE|
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 2 to 15 minutes
Questions or comments?
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL — 133 mL Bottle Carton
For Relief Of:
4 .5 FL OZ (133 mL)
| LEADER READY TO USE MINERAL OIL
mineral oil enema
|Labeler — Cardinal Health (063997360)|
|Natureplex LLC||062808196||MANUFACTURE (70000-0109)|
Revised: 06/2021 Cardinal Health
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.