LEADER CALDYPHEN CLEAR- pramoxine hydrochloride and zinc acetate lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pramoxine HCl 1%
Zinc Acetate 0.1%
- External Analgesic
- Skin Protectant
- Dries the oozing and weeping and temporarily relieves pain and itching of poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac or other minor skin irritations.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes.
- Discontinue use if condition worsens, does not improve or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days, and consult a doctor.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Directions: (SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING)
- Adults and children 2 yrs. of age and older: Apply lotion to the affected area not more than 2 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 yrs. of age: Consult a doctor.
Store at temperature 15 degrees — 25 degrees C ( 59 degrees — 77 degrees F)
SD Alcohol 38B 2.5% , Camphor, Diazoldinyl Urea, Fragrances, Glycerin, Hydrozyproyl Methylcellulose, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben and Purified Water.
All Leader Brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or return to place of purchase for a full refund.
| LEADER CALDYPHEN CLEAR |
pramoxine hydrochloride, zinc acetate lotion
|Labeler — Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Registrant — Humco Holding Group, Inc. (825672884)|
|Humco Holding Group, Inc.||825672884||manufacture (37205-281)|
Revised: 01/2020 Cardinal Health
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.