KIEHLS SINCE 1851 DERMATOLOGIST SOLUTIONS SKIN TONE CORRECTING AND BEAUTIFYING BB SUNSCREEN- homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and titanium dioxide cream
L’Oreal USA Products Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Titanium dioxide 4.5%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For sunscreen use:
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 of higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
water, dicaprylyl ether, glycerin, alcohol denat., polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, ascorbyl glucoside, silica, nylon-12, disteardimonium hectorite, tirbehenin, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, adenosine, aluminum hydroxide; may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides
Call toll free 1-800-946-4453
| KIEHLS SINCE 1851 DERMATOLOGIST SOLUTIONS SKIN TONE CORRECTING AND BEAUTIFYING BB SUNSCREEN |
homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and titanium dioxide cream
|Labeler — L’Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794)|
|Dimensional Merchandising Inc.||076693183||manufacture (49967-445)|
|L’Oreal USA, Inc.||185931458||manufacture (49967-445)|
Revised: 01/2020 L’Oreal USA Products Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.