KIEHLS SINCE 1851 DERMATOLOGIST SOLUTIONS BREAKOUT CONTROL TARGETED ACNE SPOT TREATMENT- sulfur lotion
L’Oreal USA Products Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
water, niacinamide, zea mays (corn) starch, glycolic acid, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, octyldodecyl myristate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, ceteareth-20, sodium hydroxide, PEG-100 stearate, phenylethyl resorcinol, tocopheryl acetate, C13-14 isoparaffin, disodium EDTA, laureth-7, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hydrogenated lecithin, ethylhexylglycerin, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract
Call toll free 1-800-946-4453
| KIEHLS SINCE 1851 DERMATOLOGIST SOLUTIONS BREAKOUT CONTROL TARGETED ACNE SPOT TREATMENT |
|Labeler — L’Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794)|
|L’Oreal USA, Inc.||185931458||manufacture (49967-895)|
Revised: 01/2020 L’Oreal USA Products Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.