KIEHLS SINCE 1851 DERMATOLOGIST SOLUTIONS BREAKOUT CONTROL ACNE TREATMENT FACIAL- salicylic acid lotion
L’Oreal USA Products Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 1.5%
- for the treatment of acne
- helps prevent new acne blemishes
For external use only
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, di-C12-13 alkyl malate, niacinamide, cyclohexasiloxane, propylene glycol, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, capryloyl salicylic acid, xanthan gum, zinc PCA, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, stearyl alcohol, myristyl alcohol, citric acid, potassium sorbate, octadecenedioic acid, sodium benzoate, citral, BHT
Call toll free 1-800-946-4453
| KIEHLS SINCE 1851 DERMATOLOGIST SOLUTIONS BREAKOUT CONTROL ACNE TREATMENT FACIAL |
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler — L’Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794)|
|L’Oreal USA, Inc.||185931458||manufacture (49967-875)|
Revised: 01/2020 L’Oreal USA Products Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.