Keystone: Package Insert and Label Information
KEYSTONE — triclosan solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
WarningsFor external use only
Do not use
- in eyes
When using this product
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet skins and apply a small amount on hands an forearms
- scrub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information see, Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), potassium cocoate, alcohol, sodium laureth sulfate, hexylene glycol, boric acid, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, cocamine oxide, fragrance, PEG-75 lanolin, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FD&C blue 1
Questions? call 1.800.35.CLEAN (352.5326)
Principal display panel and representative label
ANTIBACTERIAL FOAM HANDSOAP
Net Contents: 1200 mL (40.6 US fl oz)
Ecolab · 1 Ecolab Place · St. Paul MN 55102 USA ·
tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2020 Ecolab USA Inc · All rights reserved
Made in U.S.A.
| KEYSTONE |
|Labeler — Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Revised: 05/2023 Ecolab Inc.
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.