KEEP US SAFE HAND SANITIZER- alcohol gel
Ivy Rose Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol 75% v/v
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- keep out of eyes, ears, ans mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- If swallowed, get medical help right away.
- On children less than 2 months of age.
- On open skin wounds.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- store between 15-30° C (59-86° F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40° C (104° F)
Carbomer, glycerin, sterile distilled water, triethanolamine.
| KEEP US SAFE HAND SANITIZER |
|Labeler — Ivy Rose Inc (037401255)|
|Guangdong Kang Rong Industrial Co.,Ltd||560529816||manufacture (79247-000)|
Revised: 07/2020 Ivy Rose Inc
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.