KAPSIN EXTERNAL ANALGESIC- camphor (natural) and capsaicin ointment
Bee Right LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, strains, bruises and sprains
For external use only.
avoid contact with eyes.
apply to wounds or damaged skin.
Do not bandage tightly.
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- if conditions clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 77°F (25°C)
alcohol, capsicum frutescens fruit extract, lanolin wax, petrolatum, propolis wax, waterright away.
| KAPSIN EXTERNAL ANALGESIC |
camphor, capsaicin ointment
|Labeler — Bee Right LLC (080988303)|
Revised: 07/2018 Bee Right LLC
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.