JIANERKANG WIPES- alcohol cloth
Jianerkang Medical Co., Ltd
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol 75% by volume
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- For sanitizing hands after ill persons, or prior to contacting with a person under medical care treatment.
- Topical application to skin to help prevent cross-contamination.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire, flame or sources of ignition. i.e. electrocautery procedures.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply wipe thoroughly onto hands and allow to dry. No rinsing required.
- Discard after single use. Dispose if used wpes in trash receptacle. Don not flush.
- If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe, sanitize with a second wipe.
- When not in use, keep lid closed to prevent evaporation.
Questions? Call 400-828-2133
| JIANERKANG WIPES |
|Labeler — Jianerkang Medical Co., Ltd (530968767)|
Revised: 03/2021 Jianerkang Medical Co., Ltd
DrugInserts.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the US Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by DrugInserts.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the US National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.